Here you will find information you need to know before, during and after your trade fair participation
In our exhibitor’s portal My Easyfairs, you post information about the company, your logo, contact information, register stand staff, pick up banners and your digital ticket. My Easyfairs is connected to the website’s exhibitor list, so make sure to increase your visibility by filling in and keeping your profile updated!
Frequent exhibitor questions
Move In: Tuesday 9/4 at kl.7-20
Move Out: Thursday 11/4 at 16.30 – 22.00
Advanced Engineering Stockholm has a collaboration with Scandic Victoria Tower, which is located in the same building as the fair.
The link to book hotel rooms at a discounted price is available on MyEasyfairs.
For ordering stand catering and drinks please contact:
+46 (0) 8 410 608 20
Most of your stand orders are handled by Workman’s shop here!
For further questions / orders, please contact Workman via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee every day 00-24.
Time 1 – 4 hours SEK 35 / hour,
Time 4 – 6 hours SEK 125
One day SEK 150. No cash.
More information about height construction, marketing materials and much more can be found on the web portal My Easyfairs
You register your stand staff yourself via My Easyfairs portal. All your stand staff must be registered, here’s the procedure:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you have received when you booked a stand at the fair.
- Press “forgotten password” if you need a new login.
- Click on the fair you are exhibiting at
- Select “Prepare your stand”, on the timeline in your My Easyfairs, and then “Register my stand staff”.
- You are now linked to a new portal. Select “Personnel” in the menu bar on the left.
- Click on “add new” and add the tasks of the stand staff.
- Finally, you can choose to save the registrations or send them directly to your staff through the buttons in the far-left corner.
What is smart badge?
Smart Badge – A digital business card!
As an exhibitor, when you move in, you get a reader to stick/put it on your stand wall to improve the overall experience for your visitors. The reader is a wireless sensor that is placed in your booth. When the visitor touches the reader with their smart badge, they automatically collect all the company information that you have shared in your My Easyfairs. The information is summarized and sent in a single e-mail after the end of the fair day.
Smart badge – from visitors to qualified leads!
If you, as an exhibitor have an Easy GoLeads, Easy GoPlus or Easy GoPremium package, you benefit further with our smart badge technology. You get access to a list of all contact information for those who touched your reader during the fair. You will find the list in your My Easyfairs the day after the fair is closed.
What is visit connect?
Visit Connect is part of the participation in Advanced Engineering for those of you who have chosen the Easy GoLeads, Easy GoPlus or Easy Premium package. The service allows you to easily gather information about your visitors by scanning the QR code on their smart badges. An effective way to get qualified leads, without risking losing important business cards or contact information!
Just prior to the fair, you will receive a Visit Connect email with a personal link. Follow the link and create your personal login and password. In the email, you will also receive a guide on how to proceed, follow it and you will easily set up your visit connect.
Important! You should have your login name and password before you come to the fair, otherwise you cannot get access to your personal login, computer and internet.
Read more about Visit Connect here
How easyfairs perform marketing before the fair?
We are here for you to help with everything from marketing materials, digital mailings to customized invitations to your customers and networks. We market your participation, your brand and create visibility in guest articles, newsletters and social media. Below you see a list of what activities we work with so that you can be seen as much as possible even before the fair:
- Collaboration with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Dispatch of staff
- Invitation by mail
- Dispatch of digital invitation
- Invitation and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
Do you want to be seen in our channels? Or do you need marketing materials?
Please Contact: email@example.com
As an exhibitor and partner, we expect you to maximize the opportunities that this fair creates by inviting visitors and telling you about your participation in your channels and networks *.
- Invite your customers and networks.
- Market your participation on social media.
- Tell us about your news or exciting case on our website, newsletter and social media.
- Write a post about max one A4 page and send it to us. Authors and companies will be mentioned as clear senders with associated links.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We reserve the right to decide what is ultimately published in the fair’s marketing.
Can’t find the answer to your question? Please contact us and we will help you further!